When the world turns to grey like in an old black and white movie, you have to know that the world can turn back into the colors of the rainbow; bright and beautiful. Hold your loved ones in your mind and find that love. Just hold that love in your heart. Keep talking to someone. The more you talk and take those steps, the closer you are to not feeling that pull anymore. You are one step closer to having it no longer effect your life
Alcoholics Anonymous 12 steps
Not all the A.A. steps work for everybody, especially if you do not believe in an outside higher power. If this is true for you, simply realize that the power is within yourself. Finding that power within yourself will lead you out. Everyone has the power; it's just a matter of finding it. The steps are still a good guide to follow so I have included them. Just replace 'God' with the strength within you.
1. We admitted we were powerless over
alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us
and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
"Michelle is such a love! She connects with something beautiful
as she delivers her readings and helps guide you to see that we
all have options. She surrounds you with love and safety as you
receive the answers your soul needs you to hear."
Knudson, Cassie and I just got a tarot reading from Michelle
Deborah Weisblat-Dane and it was
amazing! It was by far the most accurate reading I've ever
had! I highly recommend her. This lady knows what she's doing."